Monday, April 03, 2006

Well it has been a week since I have started this new way of life, aka trying to lose weight. I say new way of life because that is what I have found it has turned out to be. Since I last posted I must say that I am feeling pretty confident about my efforts to lose weight. I have adjusted really well to no beer, no fried food, less carbs, no eating after 8p and nothing to drink but water. As I have seen the results in more quaility sleep, no heartburn, and the best part is I have lost 7 pounds and feel I have more energy. I worked out everyday except Saturday. My routine has been as follows, Chest, shoulders, and biceps then cardio for 20 min (keeping heart rate at 145 for at least 15 min) NEXT day, back and triceps then cardio NEXT day legs and cardio and then I repeat. The first 3 or 4 days I really felt like ,"What in the hell did i get myself into?" Then after that it has gotten rather enjoyable going to the gym. I will say this though, after about 6 min in on the cardio I am about ready to quit, and that is everytime. But it always seems to get better about 10-12 min in. I have found that you don't eat near as much when you buy and cook all your food. The preperation alone keeps you from just going to the frig and snacking. I have found that I do like vegetables alot more than I thought I did. My only concern is that I am eating too much fruit, I might be getting to much sugar that way. Oh well what the hell, it's not like I am scarfing down ho-hos. Gotta run as the NCAA Championship BBALL game is about to start. LATER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home