Monday, December 04, 2006




It has been awhile since I posted anything and I was really meaning to stay on top of the season. Opening weekend here in the South has come and gone. We hunted Oakwood and killed a few mallards and woodducks, not much to speak of but it was good to be out with the fellas again. I have had a few really good days since, limiting out one day and being very very close a couple others. I was really impressed with the numbers of Mallards we have since at the start here and look forward to a good season, when it warms up. I'll have more scenery pics soon. The pic with the 2 greenheads and Gadwall hen were a triple that I dropped out of one group on Sun!!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Billy said...

Mallards Gadwalls Teal and wood ducks you been hunting the honey hole we know about huh ???????????? After I invited you hunt with us there twice with no reply and then you turn around and go there. Hummmmm ?????? If I'm right that is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home